About Our Bra Straps- Please note this is our WHOLESALE site only open to Retailers and Reseller's
Minimum opening order is 15 pairs of straps and charms, mixed any styles
Strappys Decorative Bra Straps are the alternative to the clear bra strap supplier. This hot new fashion accessory gives women the freedom to wear any style of top or dress with confidence. No more worries about peekaboo bra straps or yellowed and sticky clear bra straps.
Strappys is dedicated to offering this fashion solution that makes women look and feel sexy – without giving up comfort. We strive for high quality bra straps that appeal to women of all ages. We thoroughly test all of our products and continue to bring new styles to the marketplace. Currently we offer 50 different styles of shoulder jewelry and fashion bra straps that are comfortable, pretty and affordable enough for the average woman.
Strappys is an excellent wholesale source for bra straps as we work closely with our vendors and sales representatives across the country to get bra straps to you when you need them. All of our products are beautifully packaged for retail. Displays and signage are available.
The site www.strappyswholesale.com is a wholesale site only. We sell only to retailers or resellers. A Sales Tax License, Reseller's License or Tax Identification is required to sign up for an account. All accounts are monitored and go through a validation process.
All users must have Reseller’s Permit or Tax
ID to register and purchase items. Furthermore, since the site www.strappyswholesale.com is a wholesale site (located in Colorado), items purchased are not charged tax. Reseller's are generally required to do the following:
You are generally required to obtain a seller’s permit if you sell or lease merchandise, vehicles, or other tangible personal property. A seller’s permit allows you to sell items at the wholesale or retail level. If your sales are ongoing, you should apply for a “Regular” permit. If your sales are of a temporary nature (90 days or less), apply for a “Temporary” permit. You cannot legally sell taxable items in Colorado until you have been issued a seller’s permit.
When you obtain a seller’s permit, you acquire certain rights and responsibilities.
• You may buy property for resale without paying tax to your supplier. By providing the vendor a completed resale certificate, you are not required to pay sales tax on property you are buying for resale.
You cannot use a resale certificate to buy property for your own use (even if you plan to sell it after its use).
• You must keep records to substantiate your sales, purchases, and return deductions and keep them for four years.
• You must file returns according to the Board’s instructions for the filing basis that is determined from your application. You must file a return even if you have no tax to report.
• You must pay the sales tax due on your retail sales in Colorado. You may be reimbursed by collecting the amount of tax from your customers.
• You must notify the Board of any business changes. A permit is issued only to the owner and address listed on the permit. If you change ownership, address, add another location, sell or close your business, add or drop a partner, you must notify the Board by calling or in writing. Your notification will help to close your account and return any security on deposit. If you do not, you could be held liable for continuing business taxes.
To register and obtain a Colorado seller's permit. Please click the link provided: